You've joined Who Dares Wins. How astonishingly fantastic is that!
What on earth do you do now? A brief summary first and then we can cover more in depth:
- Re-log your Character so that your standings and status as an Alliance member are updated.
- Ensure you have signed up to SeAT services for both Alliance and for Rekking Crew.
- Sign up to Alliance Discord & Teamspeak. https://auth.whodareswins.space/seat-connector/identities
- Sign up to Rekking Crew Discord & Teamspeak.
- Check out Alliance Bulletins in game and familiarise yourself with current staging information, Alliance leadership, active Doctrines and quick links to our Wiki Articles.
- Bookmark the Operations page in your internet browser so you have quick access to the timer board. https://auth.whodareswins.space/calendar/operation
- Configure Teamspeak 3 setup for dual bookmarked comms.
- Move your assets to Camal - Camal Toe (Keepstar).
- Ask for assistance moving to X-4WZD - Church of the Cynosural Field
- If you have alts ensure they are set to blue & ACL through filling out the standings sheet.
- If you have Capitals or Supercapitals to move, please contact an Alliance Director ASAP to organise a move op. DO NOT MOVE CAPS OR SUPERS ALONE. Doing so will result in your removal from the group.
- Your main Supercapital Staging will be: Y-MPWL - In Memory of Binette Evingod
- Hop on comms/discord and get to know your new friends!
To tackle all of that in more detail:
Re-Log Characters to Update Standings
Eve is notorious for the importance of the "session change". Sometimes docking up and undocking can update personal standings but often you will not show as a blue character to other players. Safely Logging Off and Logging On will eliminate any risk in you not showing as in Alliance.
Ensure you are signed up to SeAT for Alliance and Rekking Crew
SeAT is not just a background check, it's a platform for out of game information for our members. The most basic functionality is that it will assign you the correct roles on Discord and Teamspeak, so follow the link above and hit the connector buttons. Simple instructions will follow.
For Rekking Crew specifically, contact Thaddeus Drake once you are signed up to services so that your roles can be pushed through.
Explore Alliance Bulletins for Additional Information
The Bulletin board ingame (Corporation Tab >> Alliance Tab >> Bulletins) generally contains the most up to date information on Alliance Structure, Doctrines, Staging, Contract Status, Jump Freighter routes and rates, and finally contains quick links to our useful Wiki Articles. Take some time and familiarise yourself with our structure, most importantly - ask some questions!
Explore Who Dares Wins. SeAT Instance
Our SeAT is your one stop shop for important information. Looking through the tabs on the left hand side you will find:
- Alliance Tab containing a graphical overview of Doctrine Readiness and New Wiki Articles. Additionally in the sidebar sub-menu you will be able to access the full Wiki and search for articles.
- The Home Page which provides a graphical overview of your Characters main stats and skills in easy to digest graphs and info blocks.
- The Calendar containing our Operations Board. From there you can sign up to pinged operations to register if you can attend. You will be able to access each individual operation and see details!
- The Doctrines & Fittings Tab which contains our recommended fittings and Strategic Doctrines. Within the Doctrines page, you will see many different Codenames for doctrines - click on one to see the fittings that fall under doctrine.
- PVE Suggestions will be marked as such.
- [RC] Denotes Coalition wide doctrines.
-[-SAS-] Denotes Who Dares Wins. specific doctrines.
- SeAT Groups is a special section containing Special Interest Groups (SIGs) within the Alliance. To sign up press the relevant connector.
- Ship Replacement Tab manages your SRP requests for Fleets. You will be notified at the time is SRP is available for the fleet.
- RC SRP is usually 100% on marked operations.
- RC SRP will be supplemented an extra 20% for Logistics losses - you should apply via SAS SRP tab.
- SAS SRP is usually 50% for DPS Ships and 100% for Logistics.
- SAS SRP is 50% for tackle.
On the top right you will find your Character Portrait where you can link your alt accounts to the SeAT instance.
Configure Your Teamspeak 3 for Dual Comms
With your addresses bookmarked in Teamspeak 3, you can Right Click a server in your Bookmarks and open it in a new Tab. Set this up so you can see both TS3 servers when tabbed into them - and you can be available for social chat and flash form BLOPS or Capital drops at any time.
Move Assets to Camal Keepstar - Moving Assets, Capitals and Supercapitals
As per the New Member/Corporation Help Article your subcapital assets should be in Derelik already. You should now be able to move freely towards Camal. Inform your new friends that you will be moving some assets in and see if anyone can Scout you to Camal. Rekking Crew locals - unlike our reputation - are super friendly and will be happy to assist you!
Regarding Capitals and Supercapitals that presents a specific challenge.
The easier of the two is obviously regular Capital Ships. Under the new Chaos Era Cyno rules, you will have to use a Force Recon Ship as your in-cyno, which can get costly. General rule: If you are more than 3 cyno jumps away, SELL THE CAPITALS on public contract. You can pick them up at a very reasonable price locally.
Supercapitals are a completely different matter. Being Super Hunters ourselves we know all the tricks of the trade to make your big shiney ship die. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you even log on a Super Capital until you have informed Thaddeus Drake of their whereabouts.
The next stage in the process will be for the Rekking Crew team to figure out your best possible route to the Keepstar and to provide you with all of the support you require, including scouting and havens to stage. You will likely be looking at a lot of Downtime Jumps (11:00 Eve Time) so it could feasibly take you a few days or even weeks to move the super(s).
The payoff though for your patience? The ability to USE your Supercapitals as we call for them regularly. Please refrain from using them outwith Supercapital fleet operations, as you will be removed. We play hard because we are disciplined and experienced.
Registering Alts and Ensuring Their Use
With such a wide group of Alliances with their own alt groups, we like to keep on top of things. There are 2 ways you can keep you alt safe - both showing as blue to our allies, but also for your alt to see other blues with a list that is consistently updated.
- Use the Rekking Crew Alt Registration Form
- Register your Alt as an Additional Character on SeAT
- Once you have done this, you can also apply to our Alt Corp - WE ARE GROOT, which is wardec immunue and on all ACLs for Citadels.