Syndicated from REKKINGCREW
Our formup times are pretty long. This often results in missed fights / ganks and friendly capital losses. Please remember that you can cut down on our formup times, particularly for flash forms, by using jump clones instead of titan bridges.
Using jump clones to get to Camal will not inhibit your ability to switch between implant sets before or after fleet. Here's what you can do to help:
1. Next time you're in Camal, install a jump clone in Camal Toe.
2. Ensure your staging station (in Y-M, Uanzin, etc) is set as your home station.
3. The next time there's a flash form and you're not in Camal, dock up in a citadel with a clone bay.
3. Ensure that you do not have a pod with implants already in that structure's clone bay, as a pod already in the clone bay will be overwritten by your current implants.
4. If you need to swap out implants to make sure there's an empty pod in the clone bay, you can jump clone INTERNALLY within UPWELL structures swapping out your clones without creating a jump clone timer.
5. Jump clone to Camal Toe. You now have a jump clone cooldown timer.
6. IMMEDIATELY RE-INSTALL A JUMP CLONE IN CAMAL TOE.
7. Buy a ship. Go on fleet and kill bads without any additional fatigue.
8. When fleet ends, dock back up in Camal Toe.
9. Deboard your ship, open clone bay, use middle option to self-destruct your current pod. You'll find yourself back home in your staging.
10. You're now safely back home with a clone jump timer. You can repeat this process about once a day, depending on skills.
**YOUR JUMP CLONE TIMER IS IGNORED WHEN SWAPPING FROM ONE CLONE TO ANOTHER WITHIN UPWELL STRUCTURES, FEEL FREE TO SWAP BACK INTO IMPLANTS WHEN YOU GET BACK HOME**
Most seasoned pvp entities in the game (Snuff, BL, etc) already use this to get around more quickly. If DnG line members can figure this out - so can you.